Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Think He's Got A Cold

Well, Max, you are sound asleep, thankfully resting comfortably but still a little stuffy and congested.  So much for my hopes for Claritin.  I hate the idea of you coming down with a cold!  I hope that it'll last just for a few days; I'm going to hold back from checking your ears and throat myself.  I'm going to go through the proper channels and just bring you to see my partners if this lingers for more than a few days or if you get a fever.

Sophia, I took a great picture of you today to commemorate the 18th of the month.  I take a picture of you every month on the 18th and one of Max on the 26th. (Yes, that's right, Soph was born on October 18 and Max on June 26).  I paste these photos in my journal, and I love looking back to see the progression of the photos over the months and the years.  I remember laughing at one of the moms in the practice who wanted us to rewrite the slip of paper detailing her son's height and weight at his 15-year well visit.  Why?  So that she could paste it into his baby book!  But now I understand.  I wonder how long I'll be able to keep up with this monthly photo archiving.  I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment